WHAT ARE YOUR FEES?
Solutions for Life charges a rate of $105 per hour. If you do not have insurance or Medicaid Solutions For Life will bill you on a sliding fee scale based upon income, number of dependents and your ability to pay. It is your responsibility to pay your fees on time and on a regular basis. We are a non-profit organization so your fees are necessary for us to continue to deliver services. SFL does not deny services based on someone's inability to pay. However, services will be refused to client's who refuse to pay the agreed upon fee. You will be required to show proof of income at your first appointment in order to set your sliding scale fee. It will be the client's responsibility to provide all insurance information to Solutions For Life at the time of intake. You will need:
- Proof of income for all household family members (if applicable). This can include the prior year’s W-2 tax form (first page of 1040) and a month’s worth of paycheck stubs
- Proof of insurance (if applicable)
- Your Medicaid card (if applicable)
- Probation and parole and/or courts documents along with a copy of your past criminal history (if applicable)
- We cannot complete your application without this information.
If you do have insurance coverage for mental health and/or substance abuse services, contact your insurance provider to find out:
- If you must have pre-authorization for your visits?
- What is your co-pay?
- Do you have a deductible?
- Will you be required to pay your co-pay or whatever amount insurance does not pay for each visit?