APPLY IN PERSON AT OUR DOUGLAS OFFICE
Solutions For Life is an outpatient, community mental health and substance abuse treatment center serving Converse and Niobrara counties. The main office is in Douglas with satellite offices in Lusk and Glenrock.
Solutions For Life has various openings for therapists and case managers in the Douglas office.
Job Benefits Include: Wyoming retirement, life, LTD, health, dental & vision insurance; (PTO) paid time off. Solutions For Life is an equal opportunity employer.
Drop off a resume at the main office at 1841 Madora Avenue, Douglas, WY 82633.
We are looking for a full time Staff Therapist.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
1. Perform intake assessment to obtain bio-psychosocial history utilizing approved assessment instruments, social history and consultation with community resources.
2. Utilize screening/assessment tools such as the ASI and ASAM to determine a client’s appropriateness for services.
3. Review and evaluate clients’ progress in relation to measurable goals described in treatment and care plans.
4. Coordinate care with other agencies (DFS, probation and parole) and other health professionals, such as doctors, nurses, etc.
5. Lead Mental Health and Substance Abuse Groups.
6. Participate in staff meetings.
7. Participate in on-call rotation.
8. Responsible to adhere to all policies, procedures and operations guidelines of the Agency and for compliance with State Standards, State Rules & Regulations, and any other established legal requirements.
9. Responsible for maintaining a current license from the State of Wyoming.